I started up this blog a couple of months ago, and now hope to start using it. Primarily, because Todd is in Dallas working hard and he is always anxious to hear about the things the children do each day. Previous summers I have sent him copies of a written journal, but this summer I'll try this. That way other family and friends stopping by can get a glimpse of our little family and life out here so far away from most of our loved ones.
For my first blogging entry - I will share a unique kind of refrigerator artwork. Usually we know the children's artwork is posted with cute magnets on the exterior of the fridge for all to praise and enjoy. Early this morning I noticed that the apples had been taken from the fruit bin below and arranged in a semi-circle with some others within. I was curious but quickly passed it off as the kids playing around.
So later this afternoon Brian approached me and told me he had made me a smiley face. I told him that was so sweet of him, and where was it? I pointed to the fridge. Of course - his little placement of apples was now recognizable as a smiley face. This may needed to be added to the list of 365 Ways to Make Moms Smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment