This morning we had some of our friends come over - Zacky and Joseph. Brian and Samantha probably play more with these two than any other kids. Their mom Ladelle is the nursery leader, so they spend time with her each Sunday, and we try to get together for little play dates. Our children are the same age within months. She has another boy, Samuel, who is almost two years older than Brian who goes to preschool and he graduated today so we had Zacky and Joseph over to play this morning.
Little Joseph came running into the house and straight back to Brian's room. I had toys set out in the family room, but they are used to playing in the back on days I give Samuel piano lessons. They had been there not 60 seconds before Joseph started coughing, and then it came. The poor little guy had an upset tummy. I felt so sad that he didn't feel that great. We cleaned up and changed his clothes and he was a little less energetic than usual. I talked to Ladelle tonight and she said he was doing okay.
They had fun playing outside for a while and all had some toast and strawberries. One of them asked for chips so we mixed some Pringles into our morning snack.
What was funny is that the rest of the morning Brian went around the house saying he was sorry for the 'fro-up'. I don't know what it is about this "I'm Sorry" thing he has going on. Even Samantha caught on and was sorry for the fro-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment